The centrepiece of the Alton Towers Resort is of course its legendary Theme Park. Spread over 800 acres and split into 11 themed areas it’s easy to see why you may need more than one day to explore all the park has to offer.
Children can interact with some of their favourite characters in this colourful land.
Rides & Attractions
- Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure
- The Furchester Hotel Live
- Justin’s House Pie-O-Matic Factory
- The Numtums Number-Go-Round
- Something Special Sensory Garden
- In The Night Garden Magical Boat Ride
- Postman Pat Parcel Post
- CBeebies Land Photo Studio
- Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom Ride
- Get Set Go Tree Top Adventure
- Moonsquirters and Green Drops
- Tree Fu Tom Training Camp
- Mr Bloom’s Allotment
- Nina’s Science Lab
Think big and enter this magical land where anything is possible with a little imagination.
Enter the Valley to experience the awesome power of Nemesis and worlds first rollercoaster fully dedicated to virtual reality, Galactica.
Shiver me timbers, the pirates have come to Alton Towers, sailing in on their Battle Galleons.