In 2018 all the February Half Term action will be over at the Resort hotels, with a swashbuckling pirate and princess takeover which will include live shows, the opportunity to don the appropriate fancy dress and plenty of other activities!
Dates: 10th – 25th February 2018
From £40 per person (based on 4 sharing a family room)
- Bed & Breakfast
- One day access to the Waterpark
- One 9-hole round of Extraordinary Golf
- Access to Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE
- Full itinerary of pirate and princess themed entertainment and activities
- High Sea and Hijinx: A Pirate Adventure – an hour and a half, fun-filled pirate adventure featuring three half hour, back-to-back shows full of treasure and heroic rescue, as follows:
- Pirates of Mutiny Bay: The Lore of Treasure Unknown & The Kidnap of Lady Victoria Sponge – two live action shows that will take you on a journey across the seas
- Captain Finn’s Training Camp – pirates-in-training will be taught all the skills needed to become a ferocious pirate
- The Lost Boys & Fairy Princesses Party – hosted in their Enchanted Tipi, this includes a fancy dress parade, an interactive treasure hunt, an interactive game show as the Lost Boys take on the Fairy Princesses, and a dance- and sing-a-long
- Princess School – an interactive live show where you can help Loana the Brave remember how to be a princess
- Pirate Take Over – a live show with songs and dances from the motley crew
- Pirate Pegg’s Magic Show – this pirate is ready to wow you with some of her favourite tricks
- Princess Pop Party – a vocal show hosted by princesses Alexandra and Xenna
- Resort Treasure Hunt – complete the treasure hunt around the Resort to help Princess Isabella Adelaide of Alton find the Jewels stolen from her by Shark Tooth Jack for the chance to win a prize
If you can’t make it to Alton Towers Resort during February Half Term or pirates and princesses aren’t really your thing, there are Winter Weekends throughout the theme park’s closed season.
Head over to our Winter Weekends page for further details on these.