Alton Towers have very kindly released an exclusive 10% discount* code for all TowersTimes members to secure a place at the upcoming and fast selling ‘Thirteen Preview Weekend’ on 12th-14th March 2010!
The one-off spectacular preview weekend comprises of:
- An overnight stay on Friday 12th & Saturday 13th March 2010 in the Alton Towers Hotel including, Bed, Breakfast and Evening meal
- Meet the team behind the project:
- Morwenna Angove, Sales & Marketing Director presents the Marketing of Thirteen
- Gary Moss, Brand Vista Director presents some of the research behind Thirteen
- John Wardley, Ride consultant gives an insight as to how Thirteen was evolved and what makes it so unique
- Exclusive opportunity to ask the team questions and find out information before anyone else
- Tour of the new ride itself – meet Keith Workman the project manager on site and get the opportunity to look in places which will usually be inaccessible
- See behind the scenes of nearby attractions Rita and Hex
- Get limited edition merchandise – including a certificate and photograph!
- Unlimited access to Alton Towers Waterpark and Extraordinary Golf throughout your stay
- PLUS many extra surprises and giveaways!
Prices start at £89.10 with discount per person per night (based on 2 sharing), and £58.50 (with discount) per person per night for each additional person sharing the room. Rooms in the Alton Towers Hotel sleep a maximum of four people.
Don’t miss out on your place on this exclusive weekend as rooms are selling fast! To book with the exclusive TowersTimes 10% off discount please call 0871 222 1100 and quote code TTF1 when booking.
* Please note – unfortunately there is no guarantee of a ride on Thirteen. Photographs will be allowed during the event however due to the top secret nature of this event Alton Towers kindly ask that photographs are not published online until March 20th 2010. Alton Towers Resort reserves the right to change/alter or cancel the event/offering. Limited availability. The TowersTimes 10% discount may not be used with other discounts, including Annual Pass holders who will already receive 10% discount.