- MARCH 19TH 2006 : THE THEME PARK IS NOW OPEN
The 2006 season starts today the entire park is expected to be open with the exception of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: The ride which is still in construction and is set to open on it’s original opening day of April 1st. Until then the park should be quiet and many rides should have non existent queues.
- APRIL 10TH 2006 : EARLY INFORMATION ON HALLOWEEN 2006
TowersTimes has learnt that the Alton Towers’ end of season spectacular for 2006 looks likely to be a return of the much missed Halloween Event, which is set to make a welcome comeback.
- MAY 16TH 2006 : 2006 ALTON TOWERS TV ADVERT HITS THE NATION’S SCREENS
The Alton Towers Resort’s new television advert has finally hit the nation’s screens.
- MAY 19TH 2006 : ALTON TOWERS HOTEL CELEBRATES 10TH BIRTHDAY
The Alton Towers Hotel is to celebrate its official 10th birthday on Tuesday May 30th, by allowing ten children’s imaginative ideas for running the hotel to become a reality.
- MAY 19TH 2006 : MISS ALTON TOWERS COMPETITION GETS UNDERWAY
Forty-five contestants will battle it out this evening for the title of Miss Alton Towers 2006. The winner will be placed in the Miss England 2006 finals.
- JUNE 2ND 2006 : BBC ‘SONGS OF PRAISE’ SUMMER SPECIAL AT ALTON TOWERS
The BBC ‘Songs of Praise’ summer special is set to be centred on Alton Towers.
- JUNE 5TH 2006 : LOONY JUNE!
This month the park is opening its gates again for just £18 per person to enjoy ‘a thousand thrills’, whilst the hotels are also offering midweek stays for £99 a room!
- JUNE 8TH 2006 : WORLD CUP WIDOWS RESCUE PACKAGE
Alton Towers’ recent quirky promotional offers continue, with the announcement of the World Cup Widows Rescue Package.
Share this news - choose your platform!