The Resort’s family fun festival with a Germanic twist returned, with a similar setup to 2021, seeing part of the theme park transformed to give guests a flavour of Bavaria with live music and European cuisine, as well as the chance to experience some of the theme park’s rides into the evening.
Dates: 10th September – 2nd October 2022
Opening Times: Varying between 10am – 4pm to 10am – 7pm
From 11:30am each day, the Theme Park front lawns and Mutiny Bay Courtyard were home to a variety of entertainment! The shows continued on the Front Lawns until around an hour after ride close. Alongside the acts on each area’s stage, additional street theatre was provided by walkaround characters such as Beer and Bubbles, Alpine Horn Man and The Barrel Monks. The Clockmaker was also a new addition for 2022’s event.
- Oktoberfest Sing-a-long
- The Darwin Show
- Lebhaft Tanzen Show
- The Oomparty Band
- Le Beat Party Band
Mutiny Bay Courtyard:
- Oktoberfest Singsong Shindig
- Bierkeller Oompah Show
Food & Drink
A selection of Bavarian-inspired savoury snacks and sweet treats, along with a range of drinks which includes European beers, were available from a number of stalls and kiosks which could be found throughout the Front Lawns and Mutiny Bay Courtyard areas.
- Schwenk Grill – bratwurst and currywurst with pretzel bread, or try the spicy sausage challenge
- Chicken and Chips – serving fries, chicken wings and fried chicken
- Hog Roast & Schnitzel – served with stuffing and apple sauce in a baguette or roll
- Sweets & Pretzels – an array of sweet treats are on offer, including toasted marshmallows, as well as a variety of pretzels and dipping sauces ; combine the two with salted caramel pretzel ice cream
- Churros & Coffee – enjoy a sweet snack along with a hot drink
- Wunder Bar – after purchasing a drink from the bar on the ground floor, enjoy the view from the seating area on the second storey
Mutiny Bay Courtyard:
- Schwenk Grill – bratwurst and currywurst with pretzel bread
- Bier Keller – the drinks on offer include SPATEN, Franziskaner Weissbier, Stella Artois, and Camden Pale Ale, as well as Magners Original and Magners Dark Fruits