In 2022, the Pirates of Mutiny Bay took over the Resort during February Half Term, with a variety of themed entertainment, Waterpark access and the opportunity to experience the attractions of Mutiny Bay!
Dates: 18th – 27th February 2022
From £145 per family (based on 4 sharing a family room)
What was Included?
- Bed & Breakfast
- Access to Mutiny Bay, including Marauder’s Mayhem, Heave Ho! and Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE
- One day access to the Waterpark
- One 9-hole round of Extraordinary Golf
- Daytime and evening entertainment
Activities & Entertainment
- The Pieces of Eight Treasure Trail – you have been recruited to find the Long Lost Treasure of Mutiny Bay in this interactive treasure trail that requires you to solve peculiar puzzles and interrogate the locals to complete the trail and secure exclusive pirate plunder
- Explore the Depths of the Seven Seas – pirate characters will educate and entertain with tales of sea monsters and adventure as you explore Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE
- Pirate Pantomime – a fun-filled pirate show with back-to-back features full of treasure, high jinks and misadventure
- Pirate School – join Fin as he takes budding buccaneers through his pirate school, preparing students for life on the high seas, adventuring and searching for treasure
- Pirate Disco – join the fun and games as the pirates host a disco packed full of chanteys and activities
- The Pirate Conference – the Pirate Captains have booked the 2022 Annual Pirate Conference during February Half Term, so be on the lookout for roaming pirates across the hotels as they go about their swordplay seminars and marauding meetings