The Resort hosted a brand new family fun festival with a Germanic twist, which saw part of the theme park transformed to give guests a flavour of Bavaria with live music and European cuisine, as well as the chance to experience some of the theme park’s rides into the evening.
Dates: 11th September – 4th October 2020
Opening Times: 10am – 6pm Monday – Thursday, 10am – 8pm Friday – Sunday (CBeebies Land closed at 7pm)
From 2pm each day, the Theme Park front lawns were transformed into a Bavarian-themed venue. The area contained two different stages featuring vocalists, characters and an oompah band – German Jukebox!
- Friday – Sunday until 8:30pm
- Monday – Thursday until 7pm
Food & Drink
- Spanferkel – hog roast sandwiches
- Schwenk Grill – bratwurst and currywurst with pretzel bread
- Geladene Pommes – loaded fries, including Mexican, Texas and pizza (gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Lebkuchen – Cadbury’s hot chocolate, with additional flavours
- Bier Keller – German and English beers
- Other outlets will also serve additional treats, including toasted marshmallows and hot churros
TowersTimes visited the event to experience all that it had to offer – have a browse of our galleries or read our article for an insight into the oompah-action that awaited at 2020’s event!