Guests could celebrate the Resort’s big 7 rollercoasters as they reawoke for the spring! To heighten the excitement, each had its own live music playing out at this adrenalin-inducing event!
Dates: 4th April – 6th May 2022
Opening Times: 10 am to 6pm on 9th – 24th April ; 10am – 5pm on 4th – 8th April & 30th April – 2nd May ; 10am – 4pm on all other dates
From midday each day of the event, the Resort’s big seven rollercoasters were brought to life through a variety of bands, musicians and performers set on stages located at each attraction.
- Nemesis – Join The Junkers who have survived on music since the alien attack, featuring LUNAFALL, a grunge and pop rock band formed to celebrate the Nemesis creature falling to earth.
- Galactica – The Galactica Airways AI droids will be on hand to wish you a pleasant flight, alongside the Electro Pop and Synth songs from StacÆ 3.
- Rita – Get set for 80’s rock vibes from around the abandoned racecourse as the Rock n Rollers party and jam to the sound of GLOW with the brave few who dare to stay in the Dark Forest.
- TH13TEEN – The sounds of strings will emerge from an ancient crypt as Gothic Strings bring a pop classical crossover to the Dark Forest awakening the Wraiths. You’ve been warned.
- The Smiler – Join the Smiling Advocates as they invite you to dance to the beat of HYPERHAUS, music to make you Smile. Always.
- Oblivion – Are you ready to join the dark side? Join the Oblivion Army as they rave to the Drum and Bass of DJ Sidor – the Lord of Darkness.
- Wicker Man – As fire versus wood, get ready to feel the heat of indie folk-rock band, The Rituals, and experience the acoustic melodies of the traditional folk duo, Mia and the Moon echoing through the wooden tracks of Wicker Man.