In 2018 all the February Half Term action was over at the Resort hotels, with a swashbuckling pirate and princess takeover which included live shows, the opportunity to don the appropriate fancy dress and plenty of other activities!
Dates: 10th – 25th February 2018
From £40 per person (based on 4 sharing a family room)
What was Included?
- Bed & Breakfast
- One day access to the Waterpark
- One 9-hole round of Extraordinary Golf
- Access to Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE
- Full itinerary of pirate and princess themed entertainment and activities
- High Sea and Hijinx: A Pirate Adventure – an hour and a half, fun-filled pirate adventure featuring three half hour, back-to-back shows full of treasure and heroic rescue, as follows:
- Pirates of Mutiny Bay: The Lore of Treasure Unknown & The Kidnap of Lady Victoria Sponge – two live action shows that will take you on a journey across the seas
- Captain Finn’s Training Camp – pirates-in-training will be taught all the skills needed to become a ferocious pirate
- The Lost Boys & Fairy Princesses Party – hosted in their Enchanted Tipi, this includes a fancy dress parade, an interactive treasure hunt, an interactive game show as the Lost Boys take on the Fairy Princesses, and a dance- and sing-a-long
- Princess School – an interactive live show where you can help Loana the Brave remember how to be a princess
- Pirate Take Over – a live show with songs and dances from the motley crew
- Pirate Pegg’s Magic Show – this pirate is ready to wow you with some of her favourite tricks
- Princess Pop Party – a vocal show hosted by princesses Alexandra and Xenna
- Resort Treasure Hunt – complete the treasure hunt around the Resort to help Princess Isabella Adelaide of Alton find the Jewels stolen from her by Shark Tooth Jack for the chance to win a prize
TowersTimes were given exclusive access to take a look at the Resort’s 2018 February Half Term event – have a browse of our galleries for an insight into the swashbuckling fun or read our article for the full rundown!