In order to experience what Alton Towers Resort has to offer, you’ll need to purchase a ticket that will grant you admission into its attractions. We’ve put all the prices for tickets below, as well as our best tips on how to enjoy the resort at a cheaper price.
All guests aged 3 and over are required to purchase theme park admission. Admission is cheaper when purchased online, but pricing varies throughout the season depending on the date you plan to visit.
Children under 3 and carers can gain admission free of charge.
|On-the-day||Super Peak||Peak||Off Peak||Super Off Peak|
Theme Park Annual Pass
The Alton Towers Resort Gold Pass provides entry to the theme park for the 12 month period from the date of issue. Priced at £119.00 per person, benefits include:
- Digital Membership Pass
- Free Standard Car Parking
- 3 x £15 Bring a Friend Vouchers
- Discounted Extra Day ticket for £15
- Discount on Fastrack – £5 voucher
- Up to 20% off retail, food & beverages
- Up to 20% off Short Breaks
- 20% off The Alton Towers Dungeon
- 20% off the Alton Towers Spa
- 20% off Waterpark Admission
- Book online to receive a discount. Plan when you’ll be visiting the Resort and book your tickets online in advance to receive a discount on the full on-the-day price.
- Visit during off peak periods to gain the largest discount. If you have flexibility in when you can visit, check the prices on a range of dates as tickets will be cheaper during off peak periods. However, be mindful that the theme park may close earlier on these dates.
- Look out for 2-for-1 vouchers. These vouchers are an excellent way to halve the cost of your theme park visit. You’ll find them on products, such as Kellogg’s cereal and Carex hand soap, as well as online.
- Visiting with a toddler? Buy a Parent & Toddler ticket. These tickets are available to purchase online for off-peak weekdays costing £25, which allows one parent and one toddler (aged under 5) entry. Admission for additional toddlers (aged 0-2) can be added free of charge, and admission for young children (aged 3-5) can be added for £5 each.
- Merlin Annual Pass and Alton Towers Annual Pass holders must pre-book their admission in advance of visiting the theme park. Pre-booking is free and spaces can be reserved on the Alton Towers Resort website.