In the evening, when your day in the theme park comes to an end, there is more excitement to be had at the Resort hotels. There are late-night venues, late-opening bars, family shows and more, all included as part of a hotel stay.
Please note that resort entertainment can change so please check on the day you are staying for the most up to date information.
- The Fabulous Scott Family’s Live Music Show – Every Friday and Saturday night and every night through school holidays, the Fabulous Scott Family, a time-travelling musical quartet, perform in the Atrium.
- Meet Sir Algenon – Keep an eye out for this intrepid explorer during your stay as he’s eager to meet new guests!
- Meet CBeebies characters – Postman Pat and Tree Fu Tom have been spotted at the hotel.
The CBeebies Land Hotel is home to a daily 14-hour programme of entertainment that will keep little ones busy from 7am until 9pm! The exact programme of entertainment can vary so please check with the hotel staff on the day of check in for full information.
Everyday there is a programme of late afternoon/evening entertainment available for village guests. Those staying in the village can head over to the Village Green to join in with activities such as Games & Sports, Nature Trail, Circus School and Treasure Hunt.
- Calypso Crew – The Calypso Crew Kids Club provides lots of fun activities for younger guests to participate in throughout the day.
- Family Disco – Every evening in Ma Garitta’s Bar there is music and dancing from the Hotel Entertainers, which you can join in with.