A fantastical opportunity has arisen for someone to join Team TTSP as a Forum Moderator.
TowersTimes and SouthParks is one of the largest theme park fan based communities in Europe. Dedicated to bringing you the latest news, exciting features, a great forum to call home and of course the best events in the industry.
The TTSP Forum is the beating heart of our community where thousands of members can share their thoughts and ideas on the worldwide theme park industry. Our Forum Moderators are instrumental in helping the community to develop and go from strength to strength, guiding new members and monitoring activity across the forum to ensure it continues to be an active and positive environment for all users.
Qualities that we are looking for
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to be impartial where debates arise and make fair and unbiased decisions.
- Have a great sense of humour, and be willing to socialise at our famous events (including participating in the legendary ‘Superheroes’ Dance!)
- Be passionate about the development and future success of TTSP.
- Greet new members upon joining the forum, making them feel welcome.
- Post on the forum frequently, actively encouraging discussion.
- Respond to good quality posts, recognising contributors that bring insightful, interesting and mature discussion to the forum.
- Develop new ideas and strategies to drive discussion, in both open and especially closed season.
- Ensure any news articles and updates posted to the websites are linked from the relevant forum topic so discussion can start.
- Actively keep an eye on discussion and moderate posts when required.
- Ensure the standard of discussion is kept mature, on topic, and fun. Amend spelling, punctuation and grammar when required.
- Monitor the Shoutbox and encourage fun chat and discussion.
- Deal with any situations that arise with members and manage accordingly.
- Oversee the Community Advocate Forum, encouraging discussion and new ideas.
- Support other TTSP team members and work together as a cohesive and professional team.
- Attend as many TTSP Events as possible, being part of a friendly, welcoming team on the day.
- Have fun and enjoy yourself!
Please note that TTSP is a non-profit organisation and every role is classed as volunteering. Roles, titles and time invested may change and develop in the future, and remuneration will not be provided other than reimbursement of prior agreed expenses.
Applications are now closed.